Re: Radio application using V4L2 on console?

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Joonyoung Shim
<jy0922.shim@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, all.
>
> I just wonder there is any radio application using the V4L2 on console.
> I found only the Kradio app of KDE, but the KDE is difficult to use the
> embedded system.
>
> I am testing using my simple radio test application on console, but it
> is also difficult to test correctly RDS - parsing problem etc...
>
> Please introduce to me the radio application satisfied above requests if
> it exists.

I use only two console applications: mplayer and fmtools. But i'm not
sure if they use v4l2 and if they have RDS support.

And i hope this link probably can help you:
http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Radio_Listening_Applications

--
Best regards, Klimov Alexey