Re: [ANN] Meeting to discuss improvements to support MC-based cameras on generic apps

Hi Tomasz,

On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 12:37:34AM +0900, Tomasz Figa wrote:
> +Hu, Jerry W +Mani, Rajmohan +Sakari Ailus
>
> FYI
> On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 4:07 AM Mauro Carvalho Chehab <
> mchehab+samsung@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
>
> > The goal of this e-mail is to schedule a meeting in order to discuss
> > improvements at the media subsystem in order to support complex camera
> > hardware by usual apps.
>
> > The main focus here is to allow supporting devices with MC-based
> > hardware connected to a camera.
>
> > In short, my proposal is to meet with the interested parties on solving
> > this issue during the Open Source Summit in Japan, e. g. between
> > June, 19-22, in Tokyo.
>
> > I'd like to know who is interested on joining us for such meeting,
> > and to hear a proposal of themes for discussions.
>
> > I'm enclosing a detailed description of the problem, in order to
> > allow the interested parties to be at the same page.

At the moment it looks very much like that I won't be able to attend in
person. Would you be able to set up a Google Hangouts meeting for this? I
will attempt to attend remotely instead.

--
Kind regards,

Sakari Ailus
sakari.ailus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx