Re: i.MX6 IPU CSI analog video input on Ventana

Philipp Zabel <pza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Note that the code in ipu_csi_init_interface currently hard-codes field
> order depending on frame size. It could be that selecting opposite field
> order is as easy as switching the relevant parts of writes to registers
> CCIR_CODE_2 and _3, but we'd have to pass the desired output field order
> to this function. I'd welcome if somebody would verify that this works.

I can test anything I guess.
Though, in this case, I would be surprised if there is something else
needed. We already do the opposite field order by switching the
CCIR_CODE_[23] values :-)
--
Krzysztof Halasa

Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements PIAP
Al. Jerozolimskie 202, 02-486 Warsaw, Poland