Re: i.MX6 IPU CSI analog video input on Ventana

Tim,

Tim Harvey <tharvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> What version of kernel are you using and what specific board model do
> you have (full board model and/or serial number so I know if you've
> got an IMX6DL or an IMX6Q) and have you modified the device-tree? I
> tested the adv7180 a couple of months ago but I don't know if I hit
> your specific combination. I was using NTSC but if your not getting
> VSYNC then yes I would like to make sure the pinmux is correct for
> your situation.

At the moment I'm using 4.16.0 and this particular board IDs itself as
GW5304-D2, the CPU is i.MX6Q. I mostly use GW5300s and GW5400s (and
others in smaller numbers) and they work fine with Steve's older driver
(the one with a special ADV7180 module).

I'm using the official device tree (v4.16 in this case) with just the
LDB (LVDS display) portion removed.

I guess I can test it with a NTSC camera.
--
Krzysztof Halasa

Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements PIAP
Al. Jerozolimskie 202, 02-486 Warsaw, Poland