Re: IR Receiver on an Tevii S470

On Mon, 2009-11-23, Igor M. Liplianin wrote:
> Receiver connected to cx23885 IR_RX(pin 106). It is not difficult to
> track.

Igor,

As I make patches for test, perhaps you can help answer some questions
which will save some experimentation:

1. Does the remote for the TeVii S470 use the same codes as

linux/drivers/media/common/ir-keymaps.c : ir_codes_tevii_nec[]

or some other remote code table we have in the kernel?

2. Does the remote for the TeVii S470, like other TeVii remotes, use a
standard NEC address of 0x00 (so that Addr'Addr is 0xff00) ?  Or does it
use another address?

3. When you traced board wiring from the IR receiver to the IR_RX pin on
the CX23885, did you notice any external components that might modify
the signal?  For example, a capacitor that integrates carrier bursts
into baseband pulses.

Thanks.

Regards,
Andy