Re: [git:media_tree/master] media: include/media: fix missing | operator when setting cfg

Hi Mauro,

On 05/05/2018 03:01 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> This is an automatic generated email to let you know that the following patch were queued:
>
> Subject: media: include/media: fix missing | operator when setting cfg
I intended to submit this patch in a pull request, with subject line
fixed as mentioned in comments to the submitted match:
https://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/48784

It might not be a big deal but it's not the first time patch gets
applied with review comments ignored. Then it looks like I acked
something that I actually didn't.

--
Regards,
Sylwester