Re: V4L1 compatibility broken for VIDIOCGTUNER with radio

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 8:10 PM, hermann pitton <hermann-pitton@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, den 03.12.2009, 21:04 -0200 schrieb Herton Ronaldo
> Krzesinski:
>> Em Qui 03 Dez 2009, às 19:54:29, hermann pitton escreveu:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > Am Donnerstag, den 03.12.2009, 16:56 -0200 schrieb Herton Ronaldo
>> > Krzesinski:

>> > it was fixed here.
>> >
>> > http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb/rev/58ecda742a70
>>
>> Indeed, thanks for the pointer. I forgot to check latest v4l1-compat.c /o\
>>

>> > Maybe it was not ported to stable?
>>
>> Not on latest stable (2.6.31.6), perhaps it should be forwarded.
>>

> Yes, for sure. It's our fault.
>
> Seems we had an "internal server error" :(
>
> I came across it by accident.
>
>> The only other issue I'm aware of is that radio is broken since guessed
>> 8 weeks on my tuners, only realized when testing on enabling external
>> active antenna voltage for DVB-T on a/some 310i.
>
> I did the bisect with some delay and Hans marked the fix with priority
> "high", but we missed to point Mike at it for stable explicitly.
>
> Mike, please review and forward.
>
> Sorry,
> Hermann

Already done.  It's queued for 2.6.31.7  The delay was due to the
standard bureaucracy ...  nothing we haven't seen before -- hopefully
the distros will take in in once it's merged to stable, which should
probably be within the next week or two.

Thanks,

Mike