Re: Smatch and sparse errors

Hello Mauro/Hans!

> Then you're probably not using the right version
Might be ...
The build script from Hans uses the Versions from here:
   git://repo.or.cz/smatch.git
   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/devel/sparse/sparse.git

> Yesterday, I added both trees I'm using here at:
> 	https://git.linuxtv.org/mchehab/sparse.git/
> 	https://git.linuxtv.org/mchehab/smatch.git/
Maybe we should use your version in the build script.
Hans?

> IMHO, all 4 patches are disabling false-positive only warnings,
> although the 4th patch might have something useful, if fixed to
> properly handle the 64-bit compat macros.
Another good reason for using your version. Doing so, you can fix/extend
sparse/smatch and the daily build will automatically use that.

BR,
   Jasmin