Re: DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital 4 (rev 1) tuning regression

>> Hi Rob
>>
>> would you mind very much posting a patch that implements these two
>> reversions,
>> so I can try it easily? My hg-fu is somewhat lacking...
>> I have the same hardware and noticed what I think is the same issue,
>> just with Channel 9.
>> Another manifestation is huge BER and nonzero REC in the output from
>> 'tzap'.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Vince
> revert patch attached

My problem was also mostly with Channel 9, but other channels also
exhibited issues, although less often.

Given the original checkin message of
http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb/rev/e6a8672631a0 was
"Both ATSC and DVB @ 6MHz bandwidth require the same offset.

While we're fixing it, let's cleanup the bandwidth setup to better
reflect the fact that it is a function of the bandwidth."

How about the attached patch which reverts e6a8672631a0 and 966ce12c444d
but without the "cleanup" which breaks my DViCO.

Could people who had the original 6MHz issue please test and report back

Thanks

-Rob