Re: Tuner drivers

Well, I just can gin an information which is written on the chip of this
Aver Super 007 Analog(Only+FM) tuner:

NXP
SAA7131E103/G
CH2130
SF7227.1
TSG07142

Maybe this will help in developing driver for this device,
tvtime recieves signal much more worse then native AverMedia program for
this tuner for Windows,
and tvtime can scan channels for houres when AverMedia do it for seconds...
But I also understand that AverMedia will never give source code or
specifications of this device and other devices,
so I don't see any reason for guesing how to write right code, but if you
can, do it... I cannot -- I'm not a programmer.