Re: [PULL] http://www.linuxtv.org/hg/~hverkuil/v4l-dvb

Hans Verkuil wrote:
> Hi Mauro,
>
> Please pull from http://www.linuxtv.org/hg/~hverkuil/v4l-dvb for the following:
>

> - spec: unexpand initial spaces when generating xml sources
> - spec: regenerated xml source files

Hans,

I'm not sure if this is the right way. The tabs are replaced by spaces there for
some reason. I'm not a DocBook expert, but maybe this will cause some document
messing. If not then the better is to just not expanding tabs at all.

I think it would be easier to just prevent make rmspaces to run the script against
*.[ch].xml.

Cheers,
Mauro.