help need for getting CXD2837 to scan dvb-t on blackgold 3600 cards

Hi All

I've been working on getting blackgold 3600/3602 tv card working
They have older driver drivers that over the last few year I've been updating for people
but was missing the CXD2837 code which I was able to add
This allow the turner to been seen .

The problem I have is am not able to get the dvb-t to scan and lock on channel
So my question is what part of the code do I need to look at for getting the tuner to lock

The card use saa7231 pci chip, two cxd2837 for two dvb-t/a(tda18272) and dual stvo90x for sat (this part works)
If anyone want to check the code you find my git here
http://www.cblinux.co.uk:5010/BGT3xxx-fork-for-cxd2837
am using the cxd2843 driver that supports the 2837 from DigitalDevice dddvb branch
I did try the cxd 2841er driver but could not even get i2c to even talk.

if anyone want to help I have a box with a card in and can give access

I have to say thanks to all the people whose code I've used in this driver and bug fixes over the year

All I would like is to get the dvb-t working and make lots of people with the card to be happy and that includes me as well.

If you need more information say what you need and I get

Thanks
Carl Brunning