Re: [PULL] http://www.linuxtv.org/hg/~hverkuil/v4l-dvb

> Hans Verkuil wrote:
>> Hi Mauro,
>>
>> Please pull from http://www.linuxtv.org/hg/~hverkuil/v4l-dvb for the
>> following:
>
> As agreed at the #v4l irc channel, I've cherry picked the patches. I
> needed
> to do a few small fixes. Please double check when you have some time.
>

>> - v4l2-spec: add missing V4L2-PIX-FMT-STV0680 description.
>
> I've applied here the modified version.

Ack.

>> - decode_tm6000: fix compilation
>
> I had to solve a conflict with a previous patch that partially fixed this
> issue.

Ack.

>> - davinci: add missing vpif_capture.c/h files
>> - Davinci VPFE Capture: Specify device pointer in
>> videobuf_queue_dma_contig_init
>> - Davinci VPFE Capture: add i2c adapter id in platform data
>> - Davinci VPFE Capture: Take i2c adapter id through platform data
>> - Davinci VPFE Capture:Replaced IRQ_VDINT1 with vpfe_dev->ccdc_irq1
>> - V4L2: Added CID's V4L2_CID_ROTATE/BG_COLOR
>> - v4l2 doc: Added ROTATE and BG_COLOR control documentation
>> - Davinci VPFE Capture: Add support for Control ioctls
>> - V4L2: Add Capability and Flag field for Chroma Key
>> - v4l2 doc: Added FBUF_CAP_SRC_CHROMAKEY/FLAG_SRC_CHROMAKEY
>> - v4l2-dbg: report fail reason to the user
>
> I've already applied the original version. I've applied the diff.

Hmm... We are now back to the original version. Something went wrong here.
If you reapply the patch from my v4l-dvb tree, then you should have the
correct end result.

BTW: isn't it better to merge the pull requests before any posted patches?
Pull requests might contain patches that were posted earlier (esp. if they
were reviewed first, as happened with this particular patch), so doing
those first will prevent such conflicts.

Regards,

        Hans