Re: CH???, Bandwidth 8MHz, Fec_Hi 1/2, Modulation QAM64, Mode 8K, Guard 1/4, fails to tune\demux

Hi Barry, thanks for taking the time to reply (my previous more informative post was ignored).

This is the Terrestrial transmission standard being rolled out across the UK, I live in one of the first areas to be upgraded to the new standard. Since the change, my DVB-T PCI card will no longer tune (despite the signal level being indicated as OK in Kaffeine). I have confirmed the card does work correctly under Windows XP with the original card software, so it does not appear to be a hardware issue. I have tried numerous apps and various kernels, all without success. Any guidance as to what to try next, be it how to gather info for a bug report, or even a solution :), would be greatly appreciated.