Re: Problem installing driver

Hi Momcilo,

That error means the code is unable to find the kernel sources containing all the definitions from v4l2. Within the driver directory, look for a file named Makefile or Rules.make or Makefile.rules. In one of those, there should be a variable pointing to the kernel sources in your Linux distribution (usually in /usr/src/linux, consult the particular documentation in case you need to install the package or download from www.kernel.org). Set the variable to your particular kernel and recompile.

Regards,

Mr Momcilo Medic wrote:
Hello,

I am Momcilo Medic from Serbia, and I was advised to write you mail with my problem. I am trying to install simple driver and it returns an error. In attachment is error message as well as driver I am trying to install.

I am pretty much a newbie for Linux, so if I left something out please do tell and I will send as many info as you need.

Thanks in advance,
Momcilo.

--
Santiago Nunez-Corrales, Eng.