Re: Adjustments for a lot of function implementations

> Yes, and you were told not to do it

I have got an other impression.

> like that again.

I continued with the presentation of suggestions from my selection
of change possibilities.
It seems that there are very different expectations for the
preferred patch granularity.

Can it happen again that you are going to use a development tool
like “quilt” (as a maintainer) for the desired recombination
of possible update steps?

Regards,
Markus