High prio fixes for 2.6.32: urgent!

Hi Mauro,

Linus just released 2.6.32-rc8 and expects that to be the last rcX. However,
I have still four urgent fixes pending:

- radio-gemtek-pci fix
- davinci patch (duplicate config pointer)
- s2250 mutex patch
- add the missing s2250-loader.h

The first is already in v4l-dvb, but has not yet been pushed upstream, the
others are still pending.

The last concerns a file that is in our v4l-dvb repository, but is *not* in
the 2.6.32-rc8 tree. So that needs to be pushed upstream.

The other two patches are in two different pull requests from me, but I'll
make another tree later today with just these two high-prio patches to make
it easy for you to merge just those.

I hope you can find some time to get these pushed to 2.6.32.

Regards,

	Hans

PS: I found another compiler error for a davinci-emac.c file in 2.6.32. I've
notified the davinci mailinglist about this as well.