Re: [ANN] Agenda (v2) for the media mini-summit on Friday Oct 27 in Prague

Em Fri, 20 Oct 2017 13:17:31 +0200
Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> Hi all,
>
> We are organizing a media mini-summit on Friday October 27 in Prague, co-located
> with the ELCE conference:

For those that were at our gpg sign party, don't forget to sign the
keys :-)

The way I did was to place all keys that were exchanged there at the key
party into a file named keys.txt (except for my own key). Then, I ran this
small script to import the keys to my keychain, sign them and send back to
the key server:

$ for i in $(cat keys.txt |sed 's, ,,g'); do if [ "$(gpg --list-sig $i|grep "my@address")" == "" ]; then echo $i; gpg --recv-keys $i; gpg --sign-key $i; gpg --send-keys $i; fi; done

PS.: don't forget to replace "my@address" to the email address you
use for sign keys.