Re: v4l: Use the video_drvdata function in drivers

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 4:42 AM, Laurent Pinchart
<laurent.pinchart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I will setup a test tree to help maintainers test the changes. I can split
> some patches if needed, but how would that help exactly ?

Hello Laurent,

In this case, splitting up the patch would just make it easier to
review, and potentially to check in changes for specific bridges as
they are validated (as opposed to all at once).  However, even just
having all your changes in a tree that can be checked out and tested
by users is probably "good enough" and would still provide
considerable value.

Cheers,

Devin

--