Re: new sensor for a t613 camera

I wrote an e-mail to the company that seems to have designed this
camera of mine, the German LogiLink, and they answered me this
morning. Looks like the camera uses the CNLTF LT-168G
sensor. Searching for the terms in Google shows some hits regarding
the microdia driver, so it might be possible we can even take some
stuff from them... Is this true?

So, should I try to get the log anyway, or can we try to do something
else now that we have this clue?

Thanks,
  ++nicolau

--