Re: UVC property auto update

Hi Edgar,

I'm adding UVC maintainer to CC, he might have missed this email. Could
you also tell us what cameras have those features? A recent patch from me
extends the UVC driver use of the Interrupt endpoint for asynchronous
control completion notifications. This would be another extension for the
same interface. I guess the way to implement it would be using V4L events.

Thanks
Guennadi