Re: module ov7670.c

Ryan Raasch wrote:

Carlos Lavin wrote:
i am asking that if it is possible to start a module without MODULE_INIT function in the body of program.

It looks as though all drivers that use v4l2_i2c_driver_data DO NOT use the module_init function.

According to commit 14386c2b7793652a656021a3345cff3b0f6771f9, v4l2_subdev is used instead. However, this is different for me also.

Ryan

Ok. I was curious myself, so i looked how it works.

The file v4l2-i2c-drv.h has the module_init() code. So when this header file is included, you get the initialization code for free.