Re: [GIT PULL for 4.14] Stream control documentation

Em Wed, 9 Aug 2017 18:35:07 +0300
Sakari Ailus <sakari.ailus@xxxxxx> escreveu:

> Hi Mauro,
>
> On Wed, Aug 09, 2017 at 12:29:17PM -0300, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> > Em Wed, 9 Aug 2017 11:03:40 +0300
> > Sakari Ailus <sakari.ailus@xxxxxx> escreveu:
> >
> > > Hi Mauro,
> > >
> > > Add stream control documentation.
> > >
> > > We have recently added support for hardware that makes it possible to have
> > > pipelines that are controlled by more than two drivers. This necessitates
> > > documenting V4L2 stream control behaviour for such pipelines.
> >
> > Perhaps I missed this one, but I'm not seeing any e-mail with
> > 	"docs-rst: media: Document s_stream() video op usage"
> >
> > Please always submit patches via e-mail too, as it makes easier for
> > us to comment/review when needed.
> >
> > In any case, I'm appending the patch contents here. I'll reply to it
> > on a next e-mail.
>
> The subject of the patch was changed based on the review comments. The
> patch used to be called "docs-rst: media: Document s_stream() core op
> usage".

On such cases, please send a version 2. The primary key to look for a patch
is the patch name :-)

> The changes were rather trivial (core -> video) so I didn't send an update
> to the original one.
>
> The patch is available here:
>
> <URL:http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-media/msg117737.html>

As I posted it at the reply, I replied with my comments to the one I
posted, with matches the version on your pull request.

Thanks,
Mauro