Re: [XC3028] Terretec Cinergy T XS wrong firmware xc3028-v27.fw

2009/11/9 Devin Heitmueller <dheitmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 12:56 PM, Valerio Bontempi
> <valerio.bontempi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> following Devin suggestion, now I managed to compile latest v4l-dvb source.
>>
>> But the /dev/dvb device is still not created like before.
>>
>> Could the reason be the kernel version I am using, 2.6.31 instead of 2.6.32-rc1?
>> Thanks a lot for you support again, and sorry for my little knowledge
>> of linux kernel and of its modules.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Valerio
>
> Please don't top post.
>
> Did you reboot after installing the v4l-dvb source?  Performing a
> "make install" will not cause the new drivers to be loaded.
>
> If you can provide the full dmesg output from the time the box booted
> until after the device was connected, I will take a look.
>
> Devin
>
> --
> Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
> http://www.kernellabs.com

Yes I rebooted the system after compiling and installing through 'make
install' last v4l-dvb source, but with no luck, /dev/dvb device is
still not present.

Attached you can find the full dmesg, since system boot

Thanks a lot again.

P.s. Sorry for top posting, it's gmail0s default and sometimes I forget.

Valerio