Looking for a DVB-S2 card which would work as an IRD

Hello LinuxTV gurus,

Please excuse me if this list is not the best place to ask this.

I am looking for a DVB-S2 card which:

- is well supported by current kernel
- does not have to support CI

My goal is to build a simple digital TV headend. We have an encrypted
signal ( 5 transponders, MPEG-4, h264 ). Basically we want to grab the
existing signal, re-multiplex it (for example to add a few local
channels), modulate it back and feed it to small SOs.

I am aiming to build a PC equipped with a DVB-S2 card which will tune to
1 transponder , demodulate it and stream it (via Gig ethernet! ) as an
MPTS to our software multiplexer. (so basically I hope to build an IRD
with IP output) Once I have it in my MUX, I know what to do with it.

Does the above make sense? Which card would you recommend?

best,

Leszek