rc-core: how to use hid (hardware) decoder?

Moikka!
Some remote controller receivers uses HID interface. I looked rc-core implementation, but failed to find how it could be used for hid. I need somehow get scancodes and keycodes out from rc-core and write those to hardware which then generate hid events. Also, I am not sure if kernel keycodes are same than HID codes, but if not then those should be translated somehow.

There is rc_g_keycode_from_table() function, which could be used to dump current scancode:keycode mapping, but calling it in a loop millions of times is not surely correctly :]

Any ideas?

regards
Antti

--