Re: Support for Linux driver for GENIATECH Mygica ATSC USB TV Stick A681

Could you provide us the details of the following:
1) After attaching the device to your usb port - output of lsusb and
dmesg commands. (name@computer$ lsusb ) and (name@computer$ dmesg)
2) Information regarding the chips present on this board - USB bridge,
Demodulator and Tuner chips.

I have a device from Mygica - A680 with usb id 05e1:0480 with Au0828
usb bridge, au8522 demodulator and tda18271hdc2 tuner and it is fully
supported.