Re: [linux-dvb] Dual tuner DVB-T card on Linux

2009/11/6 Mark Fraser <linuxtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Friday 06 Nov 2009 16:06:05 shacky wrote:
>> > WinNova Hauppage
>> > You could have either PCI or USB version.
>> > Work relatively well - open source drivers are easy to fix in case of
>> > problems.
>>
>> Thank you for your answer.
>> I'm looking for this model on the Hauppauge website, but I only found
>> many models of the "WinTV Nova" type.
>> Could you help me please?
>
> I'm using the Hauppauge Nova-T 500 Dual DVB-T.

Yes - this I've meant for PCI version - it is actually  USB card on
PCI device - thus  you should be aware you need motherboard that
handles USB2.0 - but I assume that you do no try to use this on some
ancient USB1.1 board.

Look with USB stick discussion from this week for dual USB version.

Zdenek