[PULL] http://kernellabs.com/hg/~mkrufky/v4l-dvb

Mauro,

There was a problem found on the final retail revisions of the
Hauppauge WinTV HVR-1150 boards.  The fix for this problem is in this
merge request.  I've tested this with the old revision of the board to
ensure that there are no regressions caused by this change.

I've included a merge changeset in my repository to ensure that the
change in the card configuration setup got applied to the correct
card.  Please merge this and send to Linus for the rc kernel asap -- I
will have to backport this to the stable kernel series.

Thank you for acting on my fixups so quickly. This is very helpful --
I really appreciate it.

Please pull from:

http://kernellabs.com/hg/~mkrufky/v4l-dvb

for the following:

- saa7134: add support for FORCE_TS_VALID mode for mpeg ts input
- saa7134: set ts_force_val for the Hauppauge WinTV HVR-1150
- merge: ~mkrufky/hvr11x0

 saa7134-cards.c |    2 ++
 saa7134-ts.c    |   12 ++++++++----
 saa7134.h       |    2 ++