No transponders found when using Linux

Hello,

I have a Terratec Cinergy HT PCI MKII that I'm using with Ubuntu
Karmic Koala. I have a dual boot with Windows and the DVB-T board
works very well. I tried scanning channels in Linux but I have no
results: http://pastebin.ca/1653762

Here's more info on my board: http://pastebin.ca/1653771
uname -r
2.6.31-14-generic

'dmesg | grep dvb' doesn't return anything

I tried also w_scan but with no results after a few minutes:
http://pastebin.ca/1653775
Any idea to troubleshoot this problem?
Thanks,

Charles.