Re: Hint request for driver change

Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab <at> infradead.org> writes:

> It is better to not rename it, to avoid confusion.

Thank you for the answer :-)
The only problem is that rewriting the full driver I will not be able to test
all card supported by previous one (I just own one of them).
Anyways I'll start with mine than ask for some test for the others.

BTW, did you see my patch for adding Pinnacle PCTV310e support (DVB only) in
current driver ? Did I post it correctly or it miss something ?

Best regards

Massimo