Nova 500 T won't tune, kernel issue?

Hi,

I have 2 versions of the Hauppauge Nova 500 T dual tuner device, both the single and dual RF input versions.

Under kernel 2.6.23 using the latest drivers, they both tune fine.

Under kernel 2.6.28, with the same drivers, they won't tune and I see this message when trying to tune:

kernel: dvb-usb: could not submit URB no. 0 - get them all back

I can conclude that devices are not faulty as they work with one kernel version and fail with another.

Many thanks,

Lou