CEC button pass-through

Hi Hans,

Thanks to your work and those of Russell King, I have an i.MX6
board up and running with the new CEC API, but I'm having
trouble with a couple of sets of remote control keys.

In particular, the directional keys 0x01-0x04 (Up..Right)
and the function keys 0x71-0x74 (F1-F4) don't appear
to be forwarded.

Running cec-ctl with the "-m" or "-M" options shows that they're
simply not being received.

I'm not sure if I'm missing a flag somewhere to tell my television
that we support these keys, or if I'm missing something else.

I'm using the --record option at the moment. Using --playback
seems to restrict the keys to an even smaller set (seems to
block numeric keys).

Do you have any guidance about how to trace this?

I am seeing these keys when using Pulse8/libCEC code and
the vendor driver and am in a position to trace the messages
using that setup if it helps.

Please advise,

Eric Nelson