soc-camera: current patch-stack

Hi all

Under http://download.open-technology.de/soc-camera/20091026/ I've just
uploaded my current soc-camera snapshot, which includes

- a couple of fixes, that have also been submitted to the mainline via my
  hg-tree

- imagebus API

- sh_mobile_ceu_camera VBP error handling from Morimoto-san

- new driver for the RJ54N1CB0C camera sensor and its support for the
  kfr2r09 board

- some auxiliary patches like adding a .private field to struct
  soc_camera_link, fixing comment style, etc.

Most, if not all, these patches have been in some form posted on the list,
others depend on the imagebus API, which will, probably, not be included
in the mainline in its present form, so, those patches will change too.
Therefore this patch-series is mostly for those, willing to have a look at
it and play with it.

Based on 2.6.32-rc5.

Thanks
Guennadi