pinnacle pctv 7010ix and saa716x

Hello,
I have a Pinnacle pctv 7010ix that is oddly recognized as a Pinnacle
PCTV 3010iX [1].
I found that the SAA7162 chip used in that device is supported while
the device itself is not. I was a bit confused wich of the various
repositories I encountered reflects the latest version of development,
however, none of the linux/drivers/media/video/saa7164/saa7164-cards.c
contained a string referring to said pinnacle card.
It seems like the only obstacle that keeps the card from working is the
missing configuration for the board - how does one figure out that?
I would like to get some hints on how to determine necessary
configuration or test some.

regards
Benjamin

[1] lspci -vv: http://paste.pocoo.org/show/146589/