v4l: Add camera voice coil lens control class, current control

Hi folks,

I wanted to refresh my voice coil lens patchset before we have more voice
coil lens controller drivers. The VOCUS_ABSOLUTE control really is not a
best control ID to control a voice coil driver's current.

There may be additional controls in the class: the hardware I'm familiar
with provides other controls (PWM vs. linear mode, resonance frequency and
ringing compensation formula to name a few) but I'm not fully certain
they're something that even should be told to the user --- let alone
giving the user write access to them.

My expectation is still that there will be more controls in the class. The
PWM / linear mode might be one candidate: PWM saves power but it may cause
other issues. These other issues might be something to ignore, depending
on the use case. That will be anyway left for the future.

--
Kind regards,
Sakari