Re: pctv nanoStick Solo not recognized

Devin,

thanks for the support.

In the meanwhile, can I try to force the "new" vendor id?
Since I have another pinnacle USB device, I was thinking about
creating a new vendor (something like USB_VID_PINNACLE2).
Is it enough to add it just after the USB_VID_PINNACLE definition and
change the 57th line to

{ USB_DEVICE(USB_VID_PINNACLE2, USB_PID_PINNACLE_PCTV73ESE) },

or should I do something else?

Thank you again,
Matteo

--
ciao, teo

20 minutes is the average that a Windows based PC lasts
before it's compromised. (Internet Storm Center)