Pull request: http://linuxtv.org/hg/~hgoede/gspca

Hi Mauro,

I saw you've pulled in my tree, I assume this is for Linus for 2.6.32, I hope
this pull request is also still in time for 2.6.32 (it adds support to
an existing driver for a new bridge, no changes to the code for already
supported bridges, so in essence it is a new driver).

Please pull from:
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~hgoede/gspca

For the addition of w9968cf support to gspca, this is intend to replace
the existing (broken-ish, no jpeg support so only low res and low framerate works)
v4l1 w9968cf support. Once the existing w9968cf v4l1 driver gets removed, we can
also remove the ovcamchip frame work as it is the last driver using that!

Many thanks to Hans Verkuil for giving me a w9968cf based webcam!

Regards,

Hans