Re: Mysterious regression in dvb driver

Hi again,

Installed Antergos (arch) linux today, and its still same issues. That
is with an even newer 4.8 kernel. No HD channels, I2C error in dmesg,
CRC error during w_scan tuning. (when its tuning the HD channels).

So I'm hesitant to report it as a bug under ubuntu bug reporter. Since
its not just limited to debian-based distros.

My main question is whats actually all the files on the disk /
filesystem that are involved? If not in the kernel. Then I could go
back and grab them all from ubuntu 14.04 (works), to try in 14.10
(time of first breakage). Replacing one file at a time.

Wheras... if it is in the kernel then what else was added later on
that broke this? And why is the newer 4.2 updated kernel in the old
14.04 (+.3) still working then? Just doesn't add up / make sense to
me.

I would be very grateful if anyone here could please shed some more
light on the matter.

Kind Regards