Re: Problem with Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1250

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 11:56 PM, Justin Husted <valentinej@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I recently got one of these cards on ebay to do some analog video capturing,
> and I'm having a few problems with it on the 4.4.0 kernel.
>
> I wasn't really sure who the maintainer is for this stuff, but I saw your
> name in the Linux MAINTAINERS file for the tda18271, which seems to be one
> of the relevant drivers. :-)
>
> Are you the person to talk to, or do you know who is?
>
> Thanks!
> -Justin

Justin,

Better to email the linux-media mailing list on kernel.org with this
type of question (cc added)

What is the problem that you're having in the 4.4.0 kernel?

Which is the most recent kernel that works for you correctly?

Do you have logs that illustrate your problem?

Best regards,

Mike