The update of RockChip media framework plan

To those guy who cares Rockchip

There is a update about Rockchip media framework, I decided not to continue of developing the VA-API driver for produces purpose(both official and private plan). As there is really to much problem with VA-API with V4L2. But I may develop the VA-API driver to know how to expend the parser in Gstreamer. The currently Gstreamer plugins using a rockchip video parser and HAL layer library could be located here
https://github.com/rockchip-linux/gstreamer-rockchip

For the future develop plan, I would try to move all the thing to Gstreamer V4L2 plugin, maybe I would create a new plugin. But it would be a long time to go. As there is no critical need of the Media framework for Rockchip in Linux, the official plan would be paused, if the kodi or LibreELEC is not interesting to my supervisor, this plan will become my private plan, but good news is that my plan about the ISP support would become official.

Any the result would be there is a standard V4L2 API and a driver for those stateless video driver(Do remember we don't need firmware). And I would use the Gstreamer in userspace and welcome the other to offer the support in the other project.

For the those project who have supported the ffmpeg, I would suggest you to add support for Gstreamer, the role of Gstreamer in a player is not different to the ffmpeg. The support of ffmpeg of Rockchip project would be dropped, as we need a power way to rendering decoding result for those 4K video. The Gstreamer is the only Media Framework who could offer a static interface and easy to extend. Even the Gstreamer, currently I found it could only cover the 80% solution of I would meet,
but it is enough for Linux.