Re: Question about 2 gp8psk patches I noticed, and possible bug.

>> Sorry, forgot to add one file to the patch.
>>
>> The right fix is this one.
>
> This patch seems to fix the unload crash but unfortunately now all I
> get is "frontend 0/0 timed out while tuning".

Forgot to mention that I didn't see the gp8psk-fe entry in menuconfig
customize frontends even though the gp8psk module was enabled and set
to <m>. When I exited and saved .config, DVB_GP8PSK_FE was set though.
Maybe something at `config DVB_USB_GP8PSK` in
drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/Kconfig needs adjusting too?