Re: [RFC v4 01/21] Revert "[media] media: fix media devnode ioctl/syscall and unregister race"

Em Tue,  8 Nov 2016 15:55:10 +0200
Sakari Ailus <sakari.ailus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> This reverts commit 6f0dd24a084a ("[media] media: fix media devnode
> ioctl/syscall and unregister race"). The commit was part of an original
> patchset to avoid crashes when an unregistering device is in use.

As I said before: I will only look on such patch series if you don't
randomly revert patches that aren't broken.

Also, if this series require changes on drivers, it is up to you
to do such changes in a way that won't break patch bisectability,
so, each change should be self-contained and touch all drivers that
are affected by the kAPI change.

Thanks,
Mauro