Von: linux-media-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:linux-media-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Olli Salonen
Gesendet: Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2016 12:14
An: Andrey Utkin
Cc: ps00de@xxxxxxxx; Mauro Carvalho Chehab; linux-media
Betreff: Re: em28xx WinTV dualHD in Raspbian

Hi Andrey,

When I submitted the original patch to add support for this device I stated that it only supports the first tuner. The em28xx driver is not built with dual-tuner support in mind and I had not enough interest to start changing it (the driver supports like 100 devices and is quite massive). There should not be many issues in using the second tuner itself on this device, it's just another I2C bus...

Cheers,
-olli