Re: New device: Dikom DK-300 (maybe Kworld 323U rebranded)

Hi Dainius,
I'm using the modified driver as you suggested but I can't see analog tv
 because the system has a kernel loop when I try to tune the analog
channels.
Does your card have an analog tuner too?
Do you have a v4l branch or do you know if someone has included your
modification in thr main tree?
Thank you,
Xwang

Dainius Ridzevicius ha scritto:
Hi,

replace files in /v4l-dvb/linux/drivers/media/video/em28xx
with attached ones and make all v4l-dvb.
make && make install. Reboot to clean old modules.

DVB-T on kwordl 323ur is working, watching TV for an hour now.

regards,