Re: [ANN] No daily build this week

Em Tue, 27 Sep 2016 10:03:46 +0200
Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> Hi all,
>
> Due to a server crash there is no daily build for a while. I was
> planning to move the daily build to another server. so this is as
> good a time as any to do this, but it's unlikely to happen this
> week. I hope to have it up and running again early next week.

No problems. I don't plan to apply any patch to the tree, up to the
end of the merge window, except if some urgent patch is required.

Btw, it would be good if you could take the opportunity and modify
your daily build process to only generate e-mails if a patch is
added to one of the trees used on the build.

Regards,
Mauro

> Regards,
>
> 	Hans