[ANN] Codec & Request API Brainstorm meeting Oct 10 & 11

On October 10 and 11 we will have a Codec & Request API brainstorm meeting.

It will be held in room 'Salon 13 Paris' located on level 1 of the Maritim Berlin Hotel
from 9am to 5pm each day.

The main reason for doing this is that we have at least two codec drivers that are
blocked due to the fact that the Request API has not been mainlined yet. Since all the
core developers that are involved in this work will be in Berlin for the ELCE we decided
that this is a good opportunity to brainstorm about what is needed to get the missing
functionality mainlined.

Please note that this is a brainstorm meeting and not a regular media summit meeting.

It is also an invite-only meeting, and I want to cap the number of attendees to 10.

The current list of attendees is:

Sakari Ailus
Kieran Bingham
Lars-Peter Clausen (Monday only)
Nicolas Dufresne (on and off?)
Pawel Osciak
Laurent Pinchart
Maxime Ripard
Hans Verkuil

If you believe you should be invited and are not in this list, then send me an email.

If you are in this list, but are not able to join, or if you know you won't be able
to attend on certain days or times, then let me know as well.

I do not have an agenda, other than that we'll start with figuring out the current
status of the codec and request APIs, and we'll go from there.

Hopefully the end result of this meeting will be a roadmap of how and when to get
this mainlined, and who will do the various action items.

Regards,

	Hans