Re: Hauppauge Nova-T 500 regression in dib0700

Hi,

Sorry I'm not sure the appropriate place to look to find any updates
with this issue, is there a bug filed somewhere?

I was wondering if any progress has been made with this issue? I have
what appears to be the same problem.
Can you offer any advice on getting this tuner card working with ubuntu Jaunty?
Obviously I guess the choices are compile an old kernel, or remove
said update from v4l, but I ask anyway just incase there is a better
option, or something happening in the near future I could just wait
on.

Thanks

Carey