More than one V4L-DVB driver on the same machine

Hi all,

I have a question related to V4L-DVB drivers. Following the
Building/Compiling the Latest V4L-DVB Source Code, there are 3 ways to
compile. I am curious about the last approach (More "Manually
Intensive" Approach). It allows me to choose the components that I
wish to build and install. Some of these components (i.e.
"CONFIG_MEDIA_ATTACH") are used in macros that define a function in
one shape if defined, and a function in another if not defined (i.e.
dvb_attach, dvb_detach) in the resulting module (i.e. dvb_core.ko)
that will be loaded by my DVB driver. What happens if I have two
drivers on the same machine, one that needs dvb_core.ko with
CONFIG_MEDIA_ATTACH defined and another that needs dvb_core.ko with
CONFIG_MEDIA_ATTACH undefined, how should this be handled?

Thanks!
Daud