Re: MSI Digivox mini III Remote Control

Well, it seems there is a patch for Digivox mini III remote control at
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9015-digivox3_remote/, perhaps Antti
can tell you more about it.

I got this tuner, and no, IR receiver doesn't work for me, it doesn't
even work in WinXP with bundled drivers and software, tested with
USB snoop, no reaction to keypresses. Maybe a hardware defect at
receiver part, maybe something is missing in a firmware, no idea.

So check it on some Windows system first, then try patch..